An Investment in Hawai’i Women Farmers and Ranchers
Since 2018, O’ahu Resource Conservation and Development Council (ORC&D) has committed to supporting women that farm and ranch in Hawaii.
We will be awarding farm and ranch operations up to $1,000 in flexible funding. This means that the applicant has flexibility in proposing how the funds are to be used. This approach allows us to support farmers and ranchers in ways that makes the most sense for their particular operation.
Who are we funding:
Funding will be prioritized for innovative women farmers and ranchers in Hawai’i taking steps forward to sustain their operation in these changing times and to assure stability for the long-term. Applications must be submitted by the deadline. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be reviewed.
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS: MONDAY JULY 6, 2020 11:59PM HST
What we will NOT fund:
- Airfare or trips outside of the State of Hawai’i.
- Funding requests not directly related to your farm/ranch operation/business.
- You are a woman producer in the State of Hawai’i.
- Your farm/ranch is in the State of Hawai’i.
- You completed all questions to the best of your knowledge below.
- Application was submitted before the deadline.
For questions: contact India Clark at India@oahurcd.org
For more information go to oahurcd.org/womenfarmers
Mahalo to our supporters who made this funding possible!