Regenerative Agriculture Workshop Series
This four-part workshop series will feature the leadership of female farmers from a diverse spectrum of operations across the islands. Although these workshops are intentionally designed to provide an inspirational and inviting space for wahine in agriculture, these workshops are open to all local producers and agriculture enthusiasts
You can still register for our final virtual workshop, which will take place on Tuesday, June 22nd from 10am to 11:30am. Please click the button below to register.
Soil Health Series
- Introduction to regenerative agriculture principles for soil health managementLearn about the Principles to Building Healthy Soil and the Steps to Developing a Soil Health Management System.
- How to monitor, assess and set soil health goals on your farmIn-field soil assessment
- Using cover crops and organic amendments to meet your farm’s soil health goalsIn-field cover crop and organic amendments demonstration
Direct to Consumer Marketing
- Selling Direct – WebinarTips to Increase Farm Revenue Streams and Transition Your Farm Operations to Produce, Market, Package, and Sell to Directly to Consumers.
- How Are Mobile Markets, Food Banks and Direct to Consumer Distribution Services Evolving – WebinarNew Opportunities for Working Collaboratively with Other Women Producers to Access New Markets and Create Multiple-Revenue Streams.
- Co-Developing Strategies & Programs to Meet Increased Demand – WebinarHow to Plan in Phases for Fluxes in Demand and the Power of Farmer Networks.
- 5 Steps to Build Your Farm’s Legal Resilience During COVID-19 – WebinarBecause running a farm or food business is challenging enough already, this workshop breaks down the 5 most important things you can do right now to build legal resilience in the face of COVID-19.